this is just a reminder that my cmpro breakout session: newborn photography | combining lifestyle + modern portraiture will be coming to a close at the end of the day on monday, march 12th. that means that you can still get in on the action! download the materials this weekend…look through the many threads and posts in our private forum…and be inspired to work with newborns!! I have to tell you that I worked extremely hard to put together quality materials and I had lots of help + support along the way. I feel confident that you will be more than pleased with the content. It’s been a surreal experience promoting this breakout and hearing all of the amazing reviews from photographers around the world.
thank you, thank you, thank you times a MILLION-BILLION to the participants…I can’t tell you how much it means that you wanted to learn from me. it takes a special photographer that wants to work with newborn babies and their families…it’s a huge commitment and I applaud all of you for giving your time and talents to the families that you provide beautiful memories for. I’ll leave you with a few more testimonials (if you’re still on the fence) and a sweet shot of the adorable baby who’s family had a huge part of this breakout session’s success. It’s been extremely humbling and it feels SO WEIRD to put these words on my blog, but if it nudges someone to become a better photographer, I’ll do it…even though I have red cheeks!
- Leah Cook’s CMPro Breakout Session has single-handedly changed the way I look at newborn photography and has helped guide and inspire me in numerous ways. She seriously thought of everything – the on-location video, the comprehensive PDF (including a checklist!) and the handy-dandy mobile app that I can’t wait to reference at my next session! I’ve taken several workshops now from different photographers and have never felt so impacted before. Thank you Leah for clearly putting your heart and soul into this amazing workshop! -Amanda | SweetLife Photography
- The information and videos are just incredible! I am very pleased with the stuff I got! Thanks a lot!! -Gisele
- I have not only enjoyed this breakout session, my first on Clickin Moms, but I have learned a tremendous amount in a short time. The materials provided were top-notch. I am not new to photography but new to shooting newborns. I love Leah’s approach: combining lifestyle and portraiture. It’s the path I want to take, and this course has put me on my way! Well worth the money spent. Thank you!!! -Jennifer Hunter Photography
- I am always very cautious about the money I spend on equipment, classes, props, etc. This session was no exception. I am SO very glad that I decided to go ahead. The information contained in both the editing and shooting videos, as well as the great handout has been worth every penny and more! Looking forward to the q&a video. -Marsha
- Leah’s Breakout Session was so full of useful tips, editing tricks and awesome posing ideas that I feel like I stole this workshop. The best money I have spent on information so far. I keep watching the videos and learn something new each time. Can’t wait to practice what I have learned.
- Thanks ClickinMoms and Leah for such an inspiratonal information workshop. -Kate Oren | kOphotography
- This session was SO useful – full of tips and tricks, but not overwhelming. It was all simple and things I can easily remember for my sessions. Also, Leah is so sweet and seems so down to earth! This was definitely one of my favorite breakout sessions (this is my 4th!). Thank you, Leah! -Julia D. Photography
- Leah is truly an inspiration. You can tell what a caring person she is by the details and effort she puts into her photography and this amazing breakout session. Thank you, Leah!!! -Kerri Cornine
- This is only my 2nd breakout session on CM and I couldn’t have loved it more! Leah, you were so insanely helpful with all of the info and advice you provided! I’m sure to take away a ton more knowledge and confidence for my next newborn session! Thank you! -Jessica Vocke