the cmpro breakout session has been a HUGE success!! the positive feedback is incredible…photographers are excited about working with newborn babies!! there are also wonderful comments being made about StickyAlbums.com and you’ll get an exclusive 10% off code to start using them in your own business. we’ve had fantastic participation on the private forum (that you gain access to when you purchase the breakout) and already there are thoughtful questions being asked that I can’t wait to answer in my wrap up interview. there is still LOTS of time left to get in on the action (the session doesn’t close until March 12th.) remember that you do NOT have to be a member of clickin moms to do the breakout (although I’d of course recommend it!)
but don’t take it from me! scroll down to read what others are saying!!
- I must say that Leah’s breakout session has been some of the best money I’ve spent on my business! I’ve been scouring the net recently for videos and tutorials on how to improve my newborn sessions and Leah’s materials have far surpassed anything I’ve been wasting my time on previously! I’ve learned several new tricks and tips that will save me hours of work in the future. She is a true inspiration and her work is beautiful! I highly recommend her breakout session if you shoot newborns. You will NOT regret it! –Lisa Sinclair Photography
- I have only done one newborn session thus far, and having found Leah’s newborn workshop at this point was a Godsend! The information is priceless and thorough. I cannot wait to see my progression after putting her tips to use. Thank you, Leah! –Nicole Lopez Photography
- this is my first breakout session and i went back and forth before deciding i should do it. worth every penny and more! i love leah’s style and approach to her newborn sessions and the information and videos are just incredible. i can’t wait to incorporate what i’ve learned into future sessions. leah is so inspiring and as i build my portfolio of work, having this information really helps in defining who i am and who/what i would like to be. i can’t wait to watch the videos again! –Alauna Peterson Photography
- Leah’s breakout session has been so worth the price (which is crazy affordable)! It is very informative and in-depth and I have learned a ton. I have two newborns coming up and can’t wait to try out some of her tips and tricks, especially family shots. Thanks Leah, you’re awesome! 🙂 –Jennifer Harris Photography
- Leah’s breakout session was so full of invaluable information, from watching her shoot, to watching her edit, and reading the awesome pdf full of her amazing images! This session was a great reminder that by including the entire family, along with their environment and baby’s own things you can produce TRULY unique images that the family will adore and treasure forever! -Christina Klahn | Twinflower Photography
- I love this breakout session! The workbook alone is worth every penny and the images she has shared are breathtaking. I do more posed newborns but I wanted something to help when baby wasn’t sleeping well and I was looking for suggestions on including the family. Leah has offered so many wonderful tips and I can’t wait for my next session! -Deidra Park | Every You Photography
- An absolutely fantastic breakout session. I cannot believe how much Leah gave us … she clearly spent so much time creating wonderful resources for us (an amazing pdf full of images and instruction, a session video, an editing video, and an app with checklists, images, and guidelines). She obviously devoted an immense amount of time and energy to this breakout and it shows. I have learned so much and I know these resources will be invaluable in the future. She is a talented photographer. I am so glad I signed up for this breakout. -Tracy
- Leah Cook’s newborn break-out session is great. She put a lot of time into putting it together and I loved the video with her at an actual shoot. I still have to view the editing video but so far, I think this is money well spent. I love the pdf, the video’s, the app. Thanks! So glad I signed up and took my first break-out session, this won’t be my last. -Charlotte
- Seeing Leah’s approach to lifestyle & modern newborn photography was such a treat! All the information she provides in her breakout session is extremely helpful and truly valuable. I had an idea of where I wanted to go with my newborn photography style, but now I have a clearer vision of how to actually get there. Thank you Leah! –Rebecca Cull Photography
THANK YOU for sharing…you’ve all put a big grin on my face!! if you’re ready to sign up, click here!
p.s. thanks to Michele Anderson of Pinkle Toes Photography for my headshot!